1 lb ghee
4 oz gundh
1 lb whole meal flour (Chapati flour)
1 lb gur / jaggary
1 small tin (200ml) evaporated milk
8oz milk powder
8 oz sliced almonds
1 tspn cardomom
1/2 tspn freshly grated nutmeg
4 oz descicated coconut
1 tablespn sliced pistachious
1 tablspn sliced almonds
1, Heat the ghee and fry the gundh pieces until the pop, remove and set aside.
2. Fry the flour in the same ghee, until its browns and has a sweet aroma, add the gur or jaggary, stir until it melts.
3. Remove from heat and add the milk powder and the evoporated milk, coconut, almonds, nutmeg and cardomom.
4. Stir well and add the fried gundh
5. Place the mixture on a greased baking tray, flatten and smooth the surface.
6. Decorate with the sliced nuts.
7. Cut the pak into squares, and remove gently. Place in an airtight container to store.