Thursday, 5 April 2007
Lamb Kofta Kebabs
1 lb lean lamb mince
3 small onions,
4 cloves garlic
2 inches fresh ginger
3 - 4 green chillies
1/2 cup fresh chopped coriander
1/2 cup fresh chopped mint leaves
2 slices of bread
Juice of 2 limes
1/2 tspn garam masala
1. Place the mince lamb in a bowl
2. Place the bread in a food processors to make fresh bread crumbs; add to the mince
3. Place the onions, garlic, ginger, chillies, coriander and mint leaves; lime juice in the food processor; grind and add to the the mince with the salt and garam masala. Mix
4. Place in the fridge for about an hour.
5. Form shapes either like burgers or like sausages.
6. Grill or broil about 4 minutes on each side.
Serve with salad and Trupti's tomato chutney in a pitta bread.