1 large tuber of cassava (or 1 pkt frozen cassava)
Juice of 2 Limes
1/2 cup olive oil
1. Cut the tuber into 3 pieces, peel by slitting the skin on one side, the skin will peel of quite easily.
2. cut in large chips and boil with a little salt. (In the case of frozen mogo; boil with some salt)
3. Slice into thin (1/2 - 3/4 inch wide - see picture.
4. Mix the olive oil, lime juice, and chilli flakes, add to the casava, toss to ensure that all the pieces are evenly coated.
5. Place the casava chips on a baking tray and cook in a hot oven (220 C) for 20 minutes or until the mogo looks golden brown, and is crispy.
Serve with tamerind chutney, (coconut chutney) in the pic.