Wednesday, 20 June 2007
Beef Kofta Kebab
1 lb lean beefsteak mince
4 cloves garlic
2 inches fresh ginger
3 - 4 green chillies
1/2 cup fresh chopped coriander
1/2 cup fresh chopped mint leaves
2 slices of bread
Juice of 2 limes
1/2 tspn garam masala
1. Place the minced beef in a bowl
2. Place the bread in a food processors to make fresh bread crumbs; add to the mince
3. Place the onions, garlic, ginger, chillies, coriander and mint leaves; lime juice in the food processor; grind and add to the the mince with the salt and garam masala. Mix
4. Place in the fridge for about an hour.
5. Form shapes either like sausages.
6. Place in a medium oven (180) about 15 minutes.
Serve with salad and rice or pitta bread.