Monday, 4 June 2007
1 tablespoon olive oil
2 chopped onion
2 garlic cloves, minced
1 pound skinless boneless chicken breasts; washed and cubed
2 large sweet peppers; diced
1 teaspoon ground coriander
2 teaspoons ground cumin
1 teaspoon red chilli powder
1 can 400gm can diced tomatoes in juice; liquidised
1 400 gm can canneloni (white\0 beans; drained and rinsed well
juice of 1 lime
tablespoons chopped Coriander
1. heat the oil in a pan, fry the onion and garlic until golden brown
2. Add the chicken pieces, fry until opaque (sealed)
3. Add the coriander, cumin and chilli powders; stri and fry for a few minutes.
4. Add the chopped peppers, saute for about 5 minutes.
5. Add the beans, salt and the tomatoes, cook for about 10 minutes.
6 Add the lime juice, simmer for another 10 minutes; garnish with coriander
6. serve with cumin rice.