I made this using leftover roast asparagus and potatoes.
To make from scratch
1 medium onion; chopped finely
8 small new potatoes; boiled and sliced
8 asparagus shoots; cut into 3 inch pieces and blanched
1 tablespoons olive oil
5 eggs; beaten
salt and black pepper to taste
1. Heat the oil in a 8 inch frying pan, fry the onions until soft.
2. Add the potatoes and stir fry for a few minutes, until the potatoes are completed coated with oil, and begining to turn brown, now the asparagus, stir well.
3. Turn down the heat and add the beaten eggs; cover the pan with a lid, and leave for about 15 minutes, making sure that the heat is very low.
4. Carefully invert onto a plate and put back into the pan, cook for a 2-3 minutes.
5. Serve with a salad and crusty bread.