3 cloves garlic; minced
2 inch piece of ginger; grated
3 green chillies; minced
1 large red pepper; cut into large pieces
1 small head of brocholi; cut into florettes
3 shallots (small onions); sliced lengthways
4 spring onions cut in rings
1/4 cup coriander; chopped
2 tbspn sesame seeds
2 tbspn sunflower seeds
1 tbspn melon seeds
1 tbspn oyster sauce
1 tbsn hoi sin sauce
2 tbspn sesame oil, salt to taste
2 tspn vegetable oil
1. Marinate the salmon in soy sauce
2. Fry the seeds in 1 tspn of oil until brown, remove and set aside
3. steam or microwave the brocholi until al dente.
4. Cook the salmon in the same pan as the seeds without adding any more oil.
5. Meanwhile boil some water in a large pan, add the noodles boil for the prescribed time on the packet, in this case 5 mins. Drain, rinse with cold water and set aside
5. Heat the other tspn of oil in a big wok or pan, saute the pepper and the onions slices for a few minutes, add the garlic, ginger and chillies and the sesame oil, oyster and hoisin. Mix well.
6. Add the noodles, sauce.
spring onion and coriander, the browned seeds and cooked brocholi, mix.
7. place in individual dishes or large serving dish, place the cooked salmon on top