7 medium potatoes; boiled and grated
6 Spring onions chopped finely
6 eggs, lightly beaten
100g Cheddar cheese; grated
Salt and ground black pepper, to taste
6 tbsp. oil
1. Place some salted water in a pan to boil.
2. Peel the potatoes and add to the boiling water.
1. Chop the spring onions finely and set aside.
2. Grate the cheese and set aside
3. Lightly beat the eggs and set aside
4. Cool the boil potatoes in cold water and grate.
5. Place all the above in a bowl and add salt and pepper.
6. Mix and make patties.
7. Heat the oil in a frying pan and gently place the patties in the oil, cook for 5 minutes and flip. Repeat until all the patties are cooked.