Chachi’s Kitchen will be up and running this weekend.
I have had so many requests in the last two weeks; I really don’t know where to start.
- Badaam pak; almond fudge squares
- Gor Papri / Papdi; sweet crunchy squares
- Guwar jo Shak
- Jam Tarts (Tanzanian Style)
- Jeera Chicken
- Jugu cake: Peanut slices
- Kabalagala: Ugandan pancakes made from bananas and cassava flour
- Kokotende; sweet pastries
- Masala wara Lamb Chops
- Meat Pies (Ismaili style)
- Mitha chowka: Sweet Saffron Rice
- Mung ji kadhi / Khata mug
- Nairal wara Gonja: East African dish of sweet plantains in a coconut sauce
- Pera /Peda; fudge
Thank you everyone for visiting Chachi’s Kitchen, in the last 2 months we had have almost 50,000 unique visitors from over 25 different countries.