Wednesday 19 November 2008

Golden Jubilee continues

To continue this series I have plans to cook Canadian, Singaporean and French food

Canada
  • Cheese Samosa ala Samosa King / Sultan  - first time I ever had these was in Vancouver, then in Toronto (I wish I was there).
  • Poutine is a Quebecois dish consisting of chips (french fries),  cheese and beef  gravy........  yum I had some in Montreal last year
Singapore
Last time I was in Singapore (2 years ago), I had an amazing meal at Raffles, it was with Abhi, Kee Hai and Peter.
  • Singapore Noodles  (a mixture of Chinese, Malay and Indian cuisine).
  • Roti prata
France  
I hope to be in Paris for the GJ Durbar
  • French Onion Soup
  • Quiche

1 comment:

Finla said...

Lookinf forward to all those dishes.
You been to Raffles, i have only seen them in movies.
We are planning to go to paris in january, just planning not yet decided.

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape
Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape UNLESS OTHERWISE NOTED, ALL RECIPES ARE THE ORIGINAL CREATION OF CHACHI'S KITCHEN. ALL PHOTOS BY CHACHI'S KITCHEN. PLEASE DO NOT POST OR PUBLISH WITHOUT CITING. CONTACT ME IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS: CHACHISKITCHEN (AT) GMAIL (DOT) COM.