Saturday 25 November 2006

Wembley for lunch

Today we are going to Wembley for lunch to celebrate chachi's birthday. I am looking forward to going to Popats to buy some Indian utensils, may be a dosa tava? ............... I will let you know tonight.
I will also look at sarees and jewellery, who knows, I may even pick up a bargain. More later.......

So! this is what I bought:

The first one is a wada maker, ie dar ja bhajia, you put the batter in the top and press the top over the hot oil to fry the bhajias.
I also bought a Appam maker, this is for a South Indian dish, here is what I may try tomorrow.

No comments:

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape
Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape UNLESS OTHERWISE NOTED, ALL RECIPES ARE THE ORIGINAL CREATION OF CHACHI'S KITCHEN. ALL PHOTOS BY CHACHI'S KITCHEN. PLEASE DO NOT POST OR PUBLISH WITHOUT CITING. CONTACT ME IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS: CHACHISKITCHEN (AT) GMAIL (DOT) COM.