- Cut the paneer into cubes and place the paneer on a oiled baking sheet and cook for 10 minutes at 180C
- Place the tomatoes in boiling water for 2-3 minutes, cool in cold water, peel and blend.
- Prepare all the garlic, ginger, chillies (blend them together or mince and grate)
- Slice the peppers and onion
- Juienne the ginger into match sticks
- Heat the oil in a wok or a large saucepan, add the paneer, the minced garlic, ginger and chillies. Cook for about 5 minutes.
- Add the tomatoes, cook for about 15 minutes.
- Add the onions and peppers and cook for a further 4 minutes.
- Garnish with chopped coriander and julienned ginger
- Serve hot with rice or/and naan.
Thursday, 14 May 2020
500g paneer, cut into 1 inch cubes
2 tablespoons vegetable oil
2 fresh tomatoes, blanched and blended
1 tablespoon tomato puree
1 teaspoon turmeric
2 inch ginger, grated
2 cloves garlic; minced
2 green chillis, finely chopped
1 Red Romano pepper; cut into rings
1 Green Pepper; cut into strips
1 medium onion; sliced into semi circles
2 inch Ginger, julienned
Salt to taste
Coriander to garnish