2 tbspn oil
1/2 tspn mustard seeds
1 whole dry red chilli
2-3 curry leaves
2 tbspn chickpea / gram flour
2 tspn grated ginger
3 tspnn minced garlic
2-3 green chillies; mince
1 tspn cumin powder
2 tspn coriander powder
1/2 tspn tumeric
1 lb frozen sweetcorn
1 cup water
2 limes; juiced
Salt to taste
1.Heat the oil in a pan, add the whole red chilli, mustard seeds and curry leaves, let the seed pop.
2. Add the garlic, ginger and stir
3. Add the chickpea flour and cook for a few minutes.
4. Add the tomatoes, stir and cook for about five minutes; add the green chillies
4. Add the tumeric,cumin and coriander, mix and cook for a few minutes.
5. Add the sweet corn, water and lime juice, and let it cook for 10 minutes. Add Salt to taste
6. Add the coriander, mix well and serve
Goes well with tandoori chicken