1/2 lb prawns
1/2 lb haddock or cod
2 oz dessicated coconut
2 tablespoons coconut milk
6 kaffir lime leaves; finely cut
2 tablespoons brown sugar
2 cloves garlic
1 inch galangal
1 inch fresh turmeric
1 inch ginger
1. Grind the fish and prawns until smooth.
2. Add the dessicated coconut and the coconut milk
3. Grind the shallots, garlic, ginger and tumeric root and add to the mixture with the kaffir leaves
4. Make long sausage like shape on the skewer.
5. Place in a hot grill and cook for about 4 minutes on each side
I served them with peanut sauce